Thursday, May 20, 2010

SJ Bonamana ♥

Wuli Super Junior oppa neun has new album yo !!! I am happy that they have new songs again. On the other hand, I am sad that 13 became 10 without Kibum, Hangeng and KangIn. Suppose to be forever 13!!! 
I like their new songs, Bonaman and Nappeun Yeoja. Very funky  and cute.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's right, FT has a song titled Nappeun Yeoja too. 
1. 미인아 (BONAMANA)
2. 나쁜여자 (Boom Boom)
3. 응결 (Coagulation)
4. 나란 사람 (Your Eyes)
5. My Only Girl
6. 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You)
7. Shake It Up!
8. 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)
9. 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)
10. 좋은사람 (Good Person)
11. Here We Go

 



See it they have became so sexy. woohoo~~~ Recently Hee-chul attended Kang Shim Jang and Eeteuk cried for what he said. Find it at youtube or pps, the latest Strong Heart, the episode that Rain attended too. Check out this too. Click here.


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: