Monday, August 23, 2010

Big bun


How is my new hair style? Is it nice? haha I should have tied it higher =(  I bet guys must be wondering why lah girls like to tie a big bun on top of their heads, why why why?? There's no why but fashion. I have seen many methods how people tie it and it is not easy to learn it. But never mind, it's fine for me now, I have found my saviour on YouTube. LOL

This is the easier method so far and all you need is 3 minutes and a few tiny tools. You do not need that spongy tool to turn your hair, the most important thing is you do not need to spend on it. I bet you have those tools mentioned in the video, right?  Try it now and you would be impressed by yourself. haha If I can do it, why can't you? ^^

 But if you are interested in a more complicated way, check out this.




I simply have no idea whether this hair style is still trending but anyway, it's nice to learn something new.


Wisdom is only found in truth

3 comments:

...Yee Lin... said...

wow! You manage to tie it nicely! Good job wor..haha..my sister would wanna learn from you i guess..^^

Evelyn`Wann said...

come, I open a class just to teach how to tie this hair bun..hahaha

eminey626 said...

woots! nice post!! xDD i wanna try to learn myself too xD