Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Hada Labo

Have you ever heard of Hada Labo products from Mentholatum? It is a Japan skin care product, click here to know more about it. I filled in the form to get free sample from Hada Labo last week and I got the sample yesterday. There are 2 samples, one is lotion and another one is moisturising cream. 
The top left is Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) Moisturising Lotion. (9ml)
It is the best seller, No.1 face lotion in Japan. It provides instant hydration and helps preserve skins' optimum
moisturise balance. After cleansing, gently pat lotion on the face.
Its hydrophilic nature helps lock in moisture as it penetrates into the deepest layer of your skin to nourish
from within. See the difference with a moisturised radiant and crystal-clear skin.

The one at
top right is SHA Moisturising Cream (3g) comes in a light, non-greasy texture that infuses skin with
continuous hydration and moisture. It helps to soften the epidermis, nourish and restore the skin's
natural barrier to prevent moisture loss. Skin looks smoother, suppler and fine lines are reduced.
I have tried the SHA Moisturising Lotion yesterday. I could feel the moist when I poured it on my palm and also when I patted it on my face. Somehow I feel that it is a bit sticky or maybe it is because of the moist. Haven't tried the cream so I have no idea about it. =) Interested in buying this or other Hada Labo products? You could get it at any Guardian pharmacy nationwide. 

Let you have a bigger picture of it 

Hey, don't you think that those pouches above are very creative, special  and nicely sew? Feel like owning one for yourself? Blackberry and iPhone could fit well in it. Click here to have a better look at those pouches. These are handmade crafts from onelovecottage. Hope you enjoy shopping at the blog =) 

Lastly, Mcdonald's GCB is really nice and different. I wish to try it again before it disappears for good in every McD. GCB oh GCB, lovely =) 



Wisdom is only found in truth

2 comments:

...Yee Lin... said...

hmm..i have thought of trying Hada Labo last time...but scare la..haha..

anyway, do tell us more on the result after you use it for some time ya..thanks,

Evelyn`Wann said...

Sure no problem..if I could feel the difference then I would definitely tell...hahaha