Thursday, August 05, 2010

Photographers becareful

Owners of DSLR must have a good look at this news article, click here and will link you to The Star's online news. This is really terrible, snatch thieves are now stupidly targeting photographers. OMG~!!!!  Be careful of your camera when you go outing and NEVER leave it in your vehicle or unattended. Malaysia OH Malaysia, a country that full with crimes. Do you think Malaysia will improve if more working opportunities are created? 

Can I categorize Keropok Lekor and Pisang Goreng as Malaysian food? That day I was still thinking of pisang goreng, wonder where could I get it and I ate it this afternoon. Big grin =) Satisfaction!!! Both of them taste wonderful to me because I haven't eat it for quite some time.  You should eat it once in a while then you would treasure these little Malaysia delicacies. Try it if you never did =)


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: