Monday, August 30, 2010

SNSD

I wonder is AirAsia still offering that RM399 two ways ticket to Korea. I desperately wanna go to Korea~!! 
Me: Pa, airasia is offering cheap tickets to Korea leh...
Dad: Errmm..don't take airasia lah...
Me: =.= 
Mum: You go to work as maid then you can go everywhere
Me: o.O
Mum: Go Korea see Lee Minho
Me: wow you know who is he?
Mum: I know la..I dunno he is acting in which drama but I know him
Me: hahahaha

Then later I found out channel U is currently showing Lee Minho very frequent, no wonder. I think I can only go in my dreams by Boeing J1710 because even for a 2 hours movie, I have no time to go.


 
This is SNSD Yoona's new song. She is the ambassador of Innisfree. Innisfree is a famous Korean cosmetic product just like Etude House, TheFaceShop, and Skin food.



Next next, this is SNSD SeoHyun. She is pretty, isn't she? hehe





More and more Kpop groups coming out recently. aduhaiiiii

Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: