Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy mid-autumn festival


Hee-haa~!! Begin this post with a cutie piggy mooncake. This piggy used to be my childhood's favourite. It was placed inside a plastic made little basket, the size is just nice to fit the piggy. It can be red or yellow colour. Nowadays, I don't see any shop selling with that little basket anymore. So sad. Having exam tomorrow so can't celebrate this special festive with friends, no lantern, no chinese tea but moon cake yes. LOL I have my own reunion with my lecture notes. I might put aside the notes for a while, go and search for the moon in the sky from the balcony. 

Happy Mid-autumn Festival =) enjoy. Beware!! Don't overeat too many moon cakes. Why we can't get moon cake anytime in a year but dumplings are everywhere at anytime without festival?  

Me: Hey ma, I dreamed that we went to Korea and bought tidbits at their convenience store. 
Mum: Good, since you went there in your dream, there's no need to go Korea anymore.
Me: =.= 
I think I wish to Korea badly until the dream seemed so real. There's me, my sis, bro-in-law and bro in the shop was choosing what to buy. I bought something very tasty but forgot what's that. Then, my bro and bro-in-law were speaking in mandarin about those China history or whatever then there were 3 guys overheard and laughed at us. They were also Malaysians and they corrected my bro's mistake in talking about the history. After that, we passed by a so Malaysian's shop and went in to buy something. So, my dream actually combined 2 countries together?

Wisdom is only found in truth

1 comment:

kyle said...

ur mooncake so cute, lol