Thursday, September 09, 2010

Incheon Korea Music Wave 2010

I will make this post as a K-pop sharing post. I'm lovin' it. All videos are the live version from Incheon Korea Music Wave Concert 2010 =) Taken from youtube.
Let me first introduce the sweet potato couple, Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun. First time seeing them on stage together. wow 

Next is SHINee's Lucifer


Kara's Lupin and Girls' generation's Oh!


Super Junior's No other and Bonama


Here come the well-know beast group 2PM~~~ enjoy looking at their nice body..hehe Their Without you..I see few of them then I think of WGM then I will laugh..


Lastly is FT Island's love love love...Jonghoon playing keyboard~~ I kesian minhwan at behind, paling susah!!


Those videos really nice. I wanna go to the concert in Singapore =( How come they don't sell tickets through sistic then I might stand a chance to grab a ticket back. So long never shout at a concert. I want~!! My cousin is kinda addicted to Korean culture and wanna learn Korean now too. My cousin even said wanna go Korea to see artists. wow I'm going to Korea later....in my dream..bye~~ xoxo


Wisdom is only found in truth

2 comments:

Jessica ์ œ์‹œ์นด said...

Hey when u go Korean ajak me toooooo!!!! Muahahaha =DD

Blogger said...

Anybody else needs a FREE MC DONALD'S GIFT CARD?