Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

 It's 10th October 2010 and it shows 10-10-10. Many couples have chosen to get married on this special day. Asking me why? Don't you think that it sounds like the wedding marching, deng-deng-deng-deng?! haha 
Besides that, it is a nice date to be remembered too. They won't quarrel when the date is remember wrongly. 

Do we resemble? Can you tell?
My first neo-print with my mum and she enjoyed it throughout the whole process, snapping and editing. I am happy too.
 
 I am updating so often recently. LOL The kick is back =)


Wisdom is only found in truth

3 comments:

Suhui said...

wow..ur mum folo u go take pic ar..haha..nex time my turn to take wif u..haha

Evelyn`Wann said...

haha sure, come come~~

Blogger said...

Searching for the Best Dating Website? Join to find your perfect match.