Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blackberry Torch 9800

Friend just got his BlackBerry not long ago. It is so convenient to have a BlackBerry as I could stay connected via email,mobile and internet anytime,anywhere with anyone! For your information, a BlackBerry enables a person to receive emails from your personal and business accounts, receive and open email attachments, browse through your favourite sites, sign in Instant messaging, mobile calls, texting and plenty more wow-ing features.  

Many businessmen are using BlackBerry to organise their stuffs and even the current president of the U.S.A, Barack Obama is using a BlackBerry too. BB is a smart phone which I have been dreaming of. I love BB's keypad to the MAX, it's just too awesome and cool. Maybe I could look a bit more stylo with it.

I once commented BB's screen is too small but Torch 9800 has bigger screen and it is touch screen. *screams* I love the awesome BB keyboard but somehow I want touch screen too, Torch 9800 suits me best. so no more dilemma. *another round of screams* Awww!! Blackberry has more new awesome features on  the latest new BlackBerry Torch 9800 that entirely make me fall for it. BlackBerry Torch 9800 is the first smartphone with a BlackBerry keyboard and full 3.2 inch touch screen for an enhanced device experience. And, it's the first and only slider BlackBerry!! It's no more that satu biji Blackberry but with newer design. =)

Come, let's check out the dazzling features of the Torch 9800. 
  • It has 8GB memory and could be expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card. That's a lot and extremely love that much of memory space available. It has zoom effect by a pinch of fingers and enhanced music player that enables you to view full album art and track listings in portraits and landscape. 
  • It's the first BlackBerry that has a 5MP camera built-in. It also comes with flash, continuous auto-focus and image stabilization with 11 photo modes and video recording. This completely suits a photography fans meanwhile a camwhore maniac like me. 
  • Integrated social feeds. I could update my Facebook and Twitter as often as I want at anywhere with photos. I could gossip with my girls anywhere with the Instant Messaging feature. This is the second thing I like about BB. Yeah, Queen B in Gossip Girls is using BB too!! *laugh*
  • Serving faster and richer browsing!! Handle multi-tasks by managing multiple open websites with tabbed browsing as well as bookmark all my favourite sites with branded icons or customizable names right from the home screen. I could surf the net with this only palm size gadget, easy and nice. Happen to be at outside and anxious to check academic results, a BB really helped us out! 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Desire of owning Torch 9800 is strong after knowing the features? Be the 1st 100 customers to pre-register and purchase the new BlackBerry Torch 9800 today to enjoy the early bird promotion exclusively with Celcom Exec Postpaid plan. You could get the things (worth RM251) below for FREE after the registration.
  • Jabra Bluetooth Headset worth RM125
  • 8GD Micro SD Card worth RM68
  • Energizer Portable worth RM58   

Celcom will be launching the BlackBerry Torch 9800 on 28th October 2010. Sign up with Celcom to enjoy the amazing deals only at the event. There will be many other fun activities,prizes and giveaways awaiting for you on that day. Do not miss out!! Pre-register yourself at here

Celcome BlackBerry gives you the fastest, widest and clearest mobile network~! Besides that, Celcom is Malaysia's No.1 BlackBerry provider with the best Blackberry smartphones and plans. You may check out the BlackBerry Torch with Celcom Postpaid (Celcom Exec 50) plans at here.

Let me give you a glimpse of the Celcom Exec 50. You can get connected with Celcom from as low as only RM50 a month!
Check out some of the benefits you’ll get with the plan:
- 15 sen call rate to any number. Nothing complicated; just a simple rate to all numbers
- Automatic discounts every month.
- Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more discounts of up to 30% every month
- Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
- FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps




After knowing the awesomeness of BlackBerry Torch  9800, I can't stop my desire of getting one anymore. OMG!! This is even more tempting than a mouthwatering sedap chicken rice ball. XD I guess this gadget would probably be appearing in my dreams later in my sleep.haha Couldn't stop thinking about this great offer.

More details on Blackberry Torch 9800, view here.



Wisdom is only found in truth

5 comments:

Kooks said...

I'm a BB fan and have always been. I just love it but now I'm torn between iPhone 4 and BB torche 9800. Huhuhu..

Mizi a.k.a SKELERTOR said...

everyone nak BB torch ni ek?? kalo korang tgk review pasal Torch ni.. sume akan kate not worth for money tp if you get it for free then its ok lah

Better BB Bold2..

for Kooks - BB torch as i mention above. For iPhone4 better you buy iPhone3Gs. iPhone4 is a failure device and iPhone5 will be out next year as replacement

For those already have iPhone4, there will be no replacement when iPhone5 is release

Mizi a.k.a SKELERTOR said...

drop by to my blog plak ok?

Alvin said...

To me, BB is more for emails coz of the efficient keys. Entertainment and games, the winner is iPhone4.

Evelyn`Wann said...

Oh really? give me either one and I would be jumping here and there...LOL