Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bukit Tinggi

Immediately after the plane touched down at LCCT from Penang, we took bus to ERL station then took ERL to Putrajaya Sentral. Yeah, Off we go to Genting Highland. Woots, it's my first time taking ERL, the experience was just like that because it is just a normal train. It was already 8pm when we reached the top Faster go for dinner after check in the hotel room. 
My HongKong style wan-tan-mee

This is my first time having a cup of hot cappuccino at First World Starbucks in the middle of the night. The best damn thing is we sat at outdoor with the wind blew at me, that's so shiok. 
This is the sunrise taken from 28th floor of First World Hotel Tower 2 at 6.40am

Next day, it's Bukit Tinggi after checking out hotel at First World. I have heard of this place and viewed  friends' photos for couple of times, finally I went. It's so disappointing because it was a rainy day. I just simply shoot few pictures then we went back.
Entrance of Colmar Tropica, the French Village
 
Cute little girl and her little pink umbrella
If you are spending a night there, no worries, there's a games arcade.
Oh little white swan, were you an ugly duckling?
 
We stop at Puchong for Yong Tau Foo as our late lunch or early dinner. Nom nom nom~~
That's all for Bukit Tinggi. I wish to go there again for the Japanese Village for the costume and culture learning.


Wisdom is only found in truth

19 comments:

SIM YEE said...

wow! you've got great photographing skills eh! nice pictures!

` Yi Han said...

Nice pictures :D

Kamalia Hasni said...

WOW, love ur photography =]

k e l y n said...

:( i wan go bukit tinggi oso lehhhh

...Yee Lin... said...

cool! love all ur pictures! especially the sunrise... so professional.=)

Thumbs up for ya...

MunJann said...

OMG! Its Bukit Tinggi?? I haven been there before..Must find a chance to go!Wad a nice scenery!

Fazira said...

loves ur photos! what model of cmre dat u used? :)

Glo-w~* said...

oh it looks lovely there. I've always wanted to go and practice my french n japanese there <3 I even have a yukata to blend in to the garden^^

Evelyn`Wann said...

Thanks peeps =) I will sharpen my skills and bring more photos to you.
My gear is Nikon D5000 (erhem..repeated many times..=X).
It's nice to take pictures there but please pray for sunny day before you go.

Miss N said...

wow...Bukit Tinggi is a very nice place and the pictures are nice.

ken said...

been there.. but nothing much.. worth only one visit :)

Nana Eddy said...

very nice...

Kahmon said...

Wow, great pixs here!!!
And I miss that place already... also wanted to visit again but no transport. *sob*

nice trip!! XD
http://bendan.me/

Jayce said...

Hehe... Went there early this month. Still haven't process the photo and video yet. ^_^"

Ronnie said...

nice clear photos of Bukit Tinggi...

Feather Fansey said...

wahhhhh~~ the place so nice!!
I didn't been thr before although i always go to genting ==
hahahahah~

thomas said...

Nice sunset from above the clouds.

Celeste said...

I wish to go Bukit Tinggi badly too !! =D I would like to try out the japanese village too, haha!

Chuen said...

wow..those sunrise pictures are pretty :D what camera are you using?