Saturday, October 23, 2010

Congrats, Rainie!

Her outfit for last night
Congratulations and celebrations. Woohoo, my diva is now the drama queen/best actress in 45th Golden Bell Award. Alright, you would know how awesome she is if you watch her dramas. I was so happy when I gotta know the news in the middle of night as though I am the one who won the award. =.= 
She won the title because of this drama, 'Hi, my sweetheart!'
See see, she is so pretty and young. I look so old and ugly. Gonna do something to myself in order to look younger @.@

Once again, congratulations, Rainie Yang!! Chukhahae!!!
English news article, click here.
Chinese news article, click here.
Wanna watch the whole ceremony, click here .
Enjoy!!!!

Wisdom is only found in truth

3 comments:

๑۩۞۩๑kk๑۩۞۩๑ said...

我要呼呼~~~ :D

Evelyn`Wann said...

呼呼是另外一部戏啦 哈哈哈

๑۩۞۩๑kk๑۩۞۩๑ said...

yeah yeah :D
type too fast liao XD
that one is with wilber one XD

达浪达浪~ XD