Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Haze in Malaysia

I didn't notice when I was at outdoor until I finish my lunch. Everywhere is so hazy and vision wasn't clear. I thought maybe somewhere nearby is burning something but actually Indonesia is the cause. This make the hot weather in Malaysia even worst! People please take care of your health and try to stay indoor and avoid outdoor for the time being. Drink more water =) This problem happens every year, our dearest neighbour country, please do something and stop the fire! Check the Air Pollution Index (API) here.
This is the view taken from my room.
This is the view from balcony even fogging won't be this foggy.

Let me end this post with a good/bad news. Malaysian is the top law student in Cambridge University but somehow he will be joining Singapore Legal Service after finish his Bar exams in Singapore. So, Malaysia government, what are you doing? Designing the 100 storeys building? Click here for the news.


Wisdom is only found in truth

10 comments:

Kian Fai said...

lol Hazy in my area too, Klang**

and it is dam hot now =P

engtaukia said...

ur blog url reli looooooooonnnnngg... hahaz... haze n hot weather.. =.= reli noob ! how how how ?

JLean said...

Dropping by ere. Smiles.. =)

Evelyn`Wann said...

yaya super hot and hazy =(
plan to shorten my url but...troublesome la..haha

Ronnie said...

Muar won the highest API yesterday !! Gheez.... first time so HAZY here...

Evelyn`Wann said...

hahahah WON the highest API? hmmm

Chuen said...

no wonder my mom says the air smells funny today

Hilda Milda™ said...

omg thats really hazy! how come it's not in subang? O.O

achmad said...

haiya...
so hazy
hard for me doing outdoor actvty

sirei said...

i thought the weather was foggy until my friend told me that haze is back