Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Japanese Food

WARNING!! PLEASE CONTINUE READING ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY. =D

11th-14th October was Sushi King's Bonanza day in Peninsular Malaysia. Alright, we met up and went for sushi. Surprisingly I was full after throwing only 4 plates of sushi into my stomach, or maybe I ate too fast? We saw many plates of Ebi were ready to be served on the sushi plate after paying the bills, but it's way too late. 
I love unagi.
Scallops are nice too.
Our little tower
The bonding session after sushi was karaoke at Red Box. I went for singing with my siblings the night before so my voice was actually *erhem* awful. 4 hours of screaming and shouting in the KTV room can be tiring too. It was already dinner time and we had shabu-shabu as dinner. It's located inside AEON Tebrau City, Ground Floor, passed by so many times and this is my first time stepping into this Arashi Japanese Shabu-shabu Restaurant. It is actually a subsidiary of Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant located at the 2nd floor of AEON Tebrau City.
The ambiance is pretty good.
Decoration of the sofa.
The sauce
This is mine with a bowl of udon (below) RM15.90
Throw everything into my miso soup.
This is a different set ordered by my friends. RM20++
Friends since elementary school.
Friends since elementary school.
These 4 met at secondary school.
It's a bit costly for steamboat with the price as you could pay almost the same price but refilling your food. Somehow, it's nice to try out something different once in a while. It's better to serve each person with a pot follow their own soup base preferences and more hygienic though. I had Japanese food for lunch and dinner =)
After that, I bought my dessert- Korean Melon ice-cream from Jusco supermarket. It's hard to write my satisfaction for that ice-cream in words. Heavenly delicious! I seem like punishing myself by blogging about food when I am so hungry o.O


Wisdom is only found in truth

12 comments:

Dummy Dummy said...

aiyer.. i tried taking photo in sushi king last time but the staff stopped me!

Evelyn`Wann said...

Oh really? The staff never stopped me! hehe

Chuen said...

wow...Arashi looks pretty exclusive xD the deco's are pretty :D

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

yea...i'm not hungry~ i juz finish my dinner and the food is more yummy than the Japanese food XD my grandma's cook is always the best XD

Hilda Milda™ said...

I wanna eat jap food all day long! HAHA

Half Naked Latte © said...

it's been so long since i eat sushi king, haha your pic makes me hungry..

oh ya & don't mind the staff if they stop you & just tell them you are a blogger proudly.

love ur post!

* tracey gal * said...

Its been long since I ate sushi king!! :) Yr post do bring back lots memories to me!

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

I will always read food posts!! Haha! No matter how hungry I am :( I feel like eating udon now...

FareedSairi said...

you just make my tummy growl...hehehe

Humanity Life said...

i love sushi king... my favor!

charles said...

We would like to invite you to join our Angel Programme.
All you need to do is just to place our banner in your blog,
you are on the way to earn up to RM1180.
On top of that, you will be given RM50 bonus upon sign up.

You may visit this link for further details on our Angel Programme:

http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

nur said...

nice photos
ALL IN ONE