Sunday, October 17, 2010

Penang Trip Last Day

Finally, the last post of Penang. Phew~ I am kinda tired too. We packed our luggage and check out the hotel rooms then went for breakfast.

It's the famous duck's leg mee sua. I wonder why am I so stupid ordered kuey tiaw and not mee sua =.= We still left few hours before our flight so we went to Botanic Garden to kill the time. Alright, nothing much to see over there but photography session.
Everyone is enjoying the monkeys' show
My French lecturer is encouraging them to become a pair. haha
These 2 are really funny. Abby (in green) was asked to camouflage as nobody would found him. haha
I am gonna fly like Superman~!
Can you spot us?
This female monkey being protective when there's a person walked near them. Since we saw how monkey protects its own baby, why did the monkey in Negeri Sembilan brought the 4 days old baby up to the tree, bit and scratched, then threw down from the tree. I feel so sorry for the baby and the family. =(
We love ice-cream in hot sunny day.
OK, time's up to go Penang Airport. It's a very fun and memorable trip. I am looking forward for more trip like this, when is next? hehe
 

Hurray, no more Penang post =) I have finished blog about it so it's turn for the other destination.  Hope you enjoy reading the posts of Penang.


Wisdom is only found in truth

9 comments:

Celeste said...

Seems you guys really have fun @ Penang, hehe =D

Hilda Milda™ said...

i've never tried duck leg mee sua, wonder how does it taste like O.O anyways, nice photos you got there!

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

monkey pic would be my fav! :D

tehtarikmemoirs.com

najib said...

suka tgk gambar-gamabr,cantik sangat

Philip Khor said...

well try staying away from the monkeys. they;re dangerous and yet people keep feeding them and in turn 'breeding' them -yikes-

Glo-w~* said...

Hurray! C'est fini! lols felt like we were on the trip with you ^^

Evelyn`Wann said...

I really had so much fun in Penang and wish to go there again. Monkeys can be cute and dangerous.=(
Glow, the penang trip is over, the flight has touched down beautifully. haha

Jaerragus said...

The duck leg mee sua looks good, but since it's mee sua why did u ordered kuey teow?

Evelyn`Wann said...

I only realise that when the food is served in front of me. LOL why did I order kuey teow instead of mee sua, so noob seh