Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sammy Adventures: The Secret Passage

Hurray~! Finally I went for movie again after few months? Initially we didn't plan for this movie but it is either timing problem or tickets sold out, so we chose Sammy's Adventures : The Secret Passage. We were still arguing this turtle must be a female turtle since the name is Sammy but dummy said it looks masculine. Ya, there's a HongKong's singer names Sammi, remember? After the movie started, it proved me wrong. Sammy is a boy =)  
Ta-da~! He is Sammy, the cutie turtle that lost his way after hatching from an egg. I must admit he swims pretty fast because he swam the whole globe.  Besides that, he could stand the cold in Antarctic. That's so chun, right? He told his friend, Roy (throughout the whole movie I thought is Ray =.=) Shelly is very important to early part of his life. Roy said, what? we met each other on the first day after hatching from an egg and you are claiming Shelly is very important to you? 
Alright, I don't know how to write it in a funny way =.=
This is Sammy's boat. When 'Ain't no sunshine' is played as the background music when Sammy lost Shelly, fuyoh so sad and funny. haha Fluffy, the cat reminds me of  Agnes in Despicable Me. [It's so fluffly, I'm gonna die.] And, Fluffy spoke French to Sammy, A bientot! haha This movie has no climax and not that nice too but they are so cute~!! 
I thought I almost fell asleep by wearing that 3D glasses, it gave me blur vision and tiredness.  

Now I am waiting to watch these 2 movies below, watch their trailers.
Tangled! 


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: