Tuesday, December 07, 2010

3 idiots

I once saw a blogger introduced this Hindi movie and said it's quite nice. Eventually, months after I watched it. It's a movie about the students in the engineering college in India. The main character, Rancho who after that call as Phunsukh Wangdu at the ending of the movie, is a very clever student who scored first in the faculty every year. He has 2 friends named Farhan and Raju, they are another 2 idiots. LOL I am not referring to their intelligence but the things they do. It's a very nice and meaningful movie that worth to watch it to learn it and have a good laugh. I seriously like the way they present the movie especially the part where Rancho was asked to define machine and how he define books. That's completely hilarious!! I watched  the first part of the movie at a place I couldn't laugh out loud, it's so difficult. I like to laugh bloody loud if something really funny and amusing. You should watch this by using whatever means you could. 

Let's say Aal Izz Well ~~
Today is a public holiday in Malaysia though not everyone is having holidays, still I am gonna wish people Happy Resting day. It's the second day of my 1 week's holidays. =) 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: