Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girls' outing

I always fancy girls' outing where we can do shopping happily!! We took the most basic public transportation - bus to Melaka Sentral then changed to town bus in order to reach our destination - Jonker Street. The journey on the bus was filled by sharing each other's stuffs, kinda interesting. 

Our first destination was the famous Jonker street corner laksa shop. I was craving for it last few days during midnight so I suggested we have it as lunch for that day. Satisfaction was on my face =) Finished our tour at Jonker then we moved on to Dataran Pahlawan Megamall and Mahkota Parade for our shopping mission. 

Seriously, I was thinking of Korean food days and nights after that sumptuous Korean cuisine that I had on Christmas eve. So again, I suggested Dao Rae =) My friends are really good, they don't oppose my suggestion on that day. Love them!! I always have the feeling I am in Korea whenever I dine in at Korean Restaurant surrounded by Korean speaking Korean language and TV playing Korean show.
The nice apps in my friend's phone. It's DaoRae =)
 

I like this picture!! 
The only group picture of the day...I look so noob XD
I refilled the kimchi for once only..So crunchy and yummy but too bad, they don't like it.

We went back to Jonker to have a walk over there. Surprisingly Jonker was so empty on that night, those hawkers have very pathetic business. I didn't show them my monetary support as I spent too much at that 2 shopping malls and food. It seems like a farewell to Malacca =( 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: