Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homecoming


Singaporean and Malaysian production movie - Homecoming for this coming Chinese New Year. I went to watch it in the afternoon. The jokes are lame and I laughed freely as though I am watching drama at home. OK, I don't think people recognise me since it was so dark. haha There's a part showing the public toilet of R&R at beside of highway without toilet roll and water supply. Alright it maybe funny but it's kinda sarcastic as well. This movie is trying to tell you importance of having reunion dinner with your family and it's warm. 

However, I find the flow of the movie is quite messy by switching between the kitchen and the journey to Kuala Lumpur. They are 2 different stories in a movie without connection. Besides that, I won't sacrificed my first prize lottery ticket for a stranger. hahaha Mind you, it's SGD8,000, not kidding!! Alright it's just a movie, calm down!! More movie coming out tomorrow ( 27th January 2011). 




Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: