Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Buffet

Recently, I start to follow Taiwanese idol drama again. It is originated from a Japanese comic and directed into a drama. So far it has shown only 6 episodes and the flow quite smooth, not laggy. The only thing I don't really fancy is I need to wait for a week for an episode, it's a long waiting though I do watch other Korean dramas as well. Hmmm...at the same time, my final exam is approaching as soon as Chinese New Year. That is so not adorable. 

愛似百匯 Love Buffet

Don't you think they do have resemblance to the comic characters? 
If you did watch Taiwanese drama, Black & White by Vic Zhou and Mark Zhao then you will know who is she. 



This is the ending song of the drama sang by Fahrenheit.


This is the opening song.



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: