Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Just do it!


My mood was bad yesterday. Eventually, I release my behsong-ness on food. Mama cooked Japanese curry last night so I ate like nobody's business. After that, I had Cornetto's strawberry cheesecake ice-cream as my dessert. Lastly, I drank a bottle of awesome Ginseng bird's nest with rock sugar. The smell of Ginseng not too strong because rock sugar has covered some. Oh yeah!! 

Besides that, it's best to find a friend to share with. Of course, a person who knows my job best will be easier for me to tell my stories and learn something. She is already working in an audit firm. Hey, she really did encourage me a lot last night and give me confident!! My confident is restored now =) 
OK, mistakes make me learn (hopefully) . 

I missed both Jay Chou's concert at Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium and JJ Lin's concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium. Hey seriously a waste for not attending when both of them played piano at the concert. Guys with talents are charming especially talented in playing musical instrument. XD
Can you feel my craziness? I am a Kpop lover but still can't make me dig money out from my pocket. Not all are mine though. LOL This collection is not complete (till current).

Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: