Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayers

After the earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand, recently there's another earthquake in China. The percentage of injured and death is still unknown. It doesn't end just in China as follow by big tsunami and earthquake attacked Japan too. Oh this is seriously heartbreaking!! Let's pray for the victims regardless of what race are you, what belief do you have and which nation are you from, just pray for them. We hope God will stop the natural disaster and help the victims to feel better. I feel so sorry to them especially to the dead. Hopefully this is not the signal of the end of the world. 

Watch the scariness of the wave sweeping off those cars and house. Can you imagine? 

I got my result this morning. It isn't a good one but still I feel I am much luckier compared to those victims. Amitabha!

Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: