Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dome, Changi Terminal 1

Stepped into Changi Terminal 1, it was quite warm and crowded with people. 
Look around, there's lots of things to eat. Begawan Solo's kuih-muih caught my eyes but didn't buy them. 
I had my lovely breakfast at Dome. 
The crew wasn't in her mood that morning, I guess. She and her sour face and weird tone.

My chicken and mushroom pie. 
The scrambled egg is delicious. 
This is Dome's coffee though the colour of the drink doesn't look like coffee.
It tastes really good, quite creamy. 
I love this breakfast at a comfy place where I could see people pushing trolleys or waving goodbyes to their beloved. Do I sound like a journalist looking for inspiration for new book? I want more ordinary yet extraordinary's breakfast in the future. 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: