Monday, May 30, 2011

Lavender Bistro

I love non-working Saturdays very much. I could sleep as much as I want to, outing with friends and watch my favourite Korean drama. This is too awesome, isn't it? It is a MUST to make announcement at facebook saying that I am free on that day. =D

The bun is full with white sesame. Oh love it! 
This is my seafood tomato soup with 2 pieces of garlic bread.
It doesn't taste like tomato. hmmm

This is the first time for me to visit the branch of Lavender Bistro at Taman Molek. It is a nice place for high tea or little catch up with friends. However, I seriously think that they should lower down the temperature of air-con to make everyone feels more comfortable and relax. 

I love this kind of high tea. Daebak!!
Walked around at Harris book stores and attracted by many books but can't bring them home. I have a habit to buy books home but never finish reading them. Don't you think it feels good to see books on the shelves?


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: