Wednesday, May 04, 2011

That's Cafe

Seeing quite a number of people viewing the entry about That's Cafe, here I am gonna show you the interior of the cafe. I had shown only the pictures of food in previous post so here are the pictures from another visit to the cafe. 
Different style of dining tables and chairs filled up the cafe.
I heart the lamp a lot and the dazzling bottles under it. Don't you think they look cute and nice? 
This little old skul jet plane reminds me of the movie, Song's Dynasty which I watched it when I was still in elementary school. 
 

I like walls to be decorative, repeated for many times but gonna repeat until I am annoyed by myself.
The place where I was sitting next to. There's a staircase to go upstairs behind of this wall.
This is my pomegranate sparkling juice. Not bad, wasn't really full with soda so just nice. 
A new friend of Blackstone who is still being anonymous. 
I got this new toy on that day too, Little Wombeh. Looks pretty dumb but cute.

The crew is very trendy and quite handsome but too bad, he is a smoker. LOL Anyhow, it's still great to pay a visit to the cafe and enjoy your lazy afternoon tea over there. I wanna go for treasure hunt at Jalan Dhoby and Jalan Tan Hiok Nee again and again. 

Btw, let me show you a news article about my lovely Jay Bee.
I somehow agree with the content of the poem but not 100%. Those con-man just couldn't let it go and keeps on polluting the town. Let's stand together and against it!! Filthy? A definitely a nod for it but maybe dirty will sound nicer. Don't get frightened over this, you could still visit the town. 

Reading The Star on the way to the office is already a habit of mine!! 


That's Cafe's address : 55, Jalan Tan Hiok Nee, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia 
It's next to Jalan Dhoby and near to Jalan Wong Ah Fook. 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: