Thursday, June 16, 2011

Work out at gym

I went to The Toast for my dinner after work. It wasn't so crowded as everytime I saw. The environment is good but I don't understand why they installed so many CCTVs in the shop? Any patron gonna steal the bread and run? 

That's my sports attire for my gym session today. It was basically themed with red and white. I can't remember when was the last time I exercise or went for a jog. Therefore, this time I tagged along to gym and allow myself to sweat and detox. 
So what can you expect from my phone camera? Besides, I was running on a treadmill, even more impossible to get a clear picture. I was facing the swimming pool while walking/running on treadmill, but sadly no hunks.
 I only managed to cycle for 2km, that's little but never mind, at least I cycled.
Hold the 1kg dumb bell and let my hands did sit up for 20 times each. I don't need huge muscle for my arms so I think 1kg is fine for me. 
A lot more for you to choose 
I like this the most out of so many equipment. Wanna know my result? View the picture below. 
Walked for 10 minutes can reached 2.56km yet only 40 calories are burnt? Are you kidding me? 

I don't have stamina and patient for any equipment. I switched from this to this and that.. Only 10-20 minutes spent for each. That's short but at least I did work out, Okay?! Working out is tiring so I went to a place to reminiscent my lovely childhood at Marrybrown. 
I used to fight with my bro by throwing the plastic balls at any playground that has these. It's painful but seriously fun. Other than throwing it, hiding inside the plastic balls is rather fun too. I would start to think like an ostrich, I can't see you means you don't see me as well. Start to imagine I am well camouflaged in between those balls. Awww...wish I'd never grown up!! 



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: