Saturday, July 09, 2011

9th July

Little friend insists on showing up again in my blog on this significant day for Malaysia. Yellow is the play colour for 9th July 2011. Did you go yellow? 


I escaped out of Malaysia while warriors were fighting for fairness. I saw these two photos online which gave me complicated feelings. How do you elaborate the photos?

I salute her spirit in fighting for fairness and maybe releasing her discontent towards the current authorities. Seriously, I have no idea who started the first attack and made things ended up like this. It's time for the government to do something for the citizens before things worsen. Everyone has their own judgments. Right or wrong? We know it best.   

By the way, this is a global headline too. Should we feel proud as more people learn about Malaysia? I guess the searching for #Bersih and #Negaraku will speed up too. 9th July 2011 is marked under the history of Malaysia. 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: