Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I am a die hard fans of Harry Potter film series so do a few of my colleagues. We went to watch it last night. This very last episode was focusing on fighting and destroying the you-know-who, Voldemort but not forgetting friendship too. I reckon this might not be the best episode but I appreciate this the most.
Finally Professor Snape Severus let Harry knows his past. He was deeply in love with Lily (Harry's mum) but James Potter won her heart. We always thought he is the villain but he is not. OK, I didn't really read the story books. Somehow, he still managed to protect the son of the woman who he loves the most. 

The audiences were brought to the childhood time of Snape and Lily where they first met each other. That hole of the tree looks familiar to me, Alice in wonderland, isn't it? haha
 Neville Longbottom. Can you recall his look in first few episodes? He was the one who keeps either hamster or guinea pig where everyone has an owl (if I remember correctly). Everyone just enjoys to bully him and tease him, can you remember? J.K. Rowling made him the hero of destroying the last Hocrux-the snake with the sword. Bravo, dude!! 
Can you see the big difference? He looks so robust and nice now. wow~~impressive, no longer the look of a boy where everyone would like to bully. 
This little girl played the young Lily in the flashback in scene of Snape's. Hey, I love her red curly long hair. Can I have it too??? Messy hair is my very own trademark now!! 
The one on the right is Luna Lovegood if you still remember. In Deathly Hallows Part 2, she was the one directed Harry to consult a dead person, Helena. There were two sentences said by Helena really keep me thinking but I don't really remember the lines. 

[If you know, you need only ask. ] It is something like this. Some of the lines in the movie are really nice. I like it! 

There's no way to forget the characters who had helped Harry Potter throughout the series. 
 Professor Mcgonagall 
Hagrid
Sirius Black

And now, let me show you a new character in the movie.
This boy played the role of Albus Severus Potter, the son of Harry and Ginny. Somehow he does resemble the young Harry Potter, doesn't he? 
I watched them grow up meanwhile I grown up too. From the first year of my secondary school until the final year in university, the Harry Potter film series has finally come to the end. Witchery, magic or spell, like it or not, it's up to your choice. 
See !! Hermione Granger was such a little cutie 10 years ago. Remember the girl who likes to raise her hand highly in class to answer questions? That's her!! 
 From the left : Snape Severus, Drabo Malfroy, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Neville Longbottom.
Ron looks super cute when he fights back for his girlfriend, Hermione. See these 4 suaves in black. 
For sure I am gonna miss the Harry Potter series especially this trio. After all, they have accompanied me for 10 years, not a short period though. 
Bye-bye Harry Potter and the 9 3/4 platform. It keeps a chapter in my life too. 


The story of Snape




Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: