Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photos video

I accidentally saw this special ads showing on my blog and I clicked. TripWow you are awesome and I love you so much. You save me the troubles to make a video by myself and you even provide the music. It gave me an idea to make a video to show my trip's photos as some friends are demanding for it. So, here you go!! The video is 5 minutes long so kindly be patient =D


My Slideshow: Jye’s trip from Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia to 2 cities Hong Kong and Macau was created by TripAdvisor. See another China slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.


Finish watching? Were you travelling with me in that 5 minutes? I hope you enjoyed.
Please give me some time to blog proper posts for the trip. Stay tuned !!!





Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: