Friday, November 18, 2011

The Adventures of Tintin : Secret of the Unicorn

The Adventures of Tintin : Secret of the Unicorn 

I'd never read the books of Tintin neither the cartoon on tv or anything 
somehow the trailer attracted me so I went 

Tintin is a reported that helps in resolving many cases with the police or inter pole. A ship model caught his eyes and he bought it back. It has the secret scroll hidden in part of the ship model. There's where how the movie started then. Tintin has a white dog named Snowy. 


He was kidnapped to the Haddock's ship. I like how the Haddock tell the stories about the battle between Sir Francis and Red Rackham on the ship. The animation makes every character looks so real, that's awesome!! I love the part where the Captain Haddock set up a fire on the boat in the middle of the sea. 
Thomson and Thompson remind me of the twin in Alice in wonderland, where they love to argue or to speak the same thing. They are cute inter pole but a bit dumb. LOL
Mr. Silk is the pick pocket who is a purse/wallet maniac. He finds all little tiny coin purse or wallet very lovely, can't help it but to pick pocket from others to make it as his collection. After that, he would arrange every purse alphabetically according to the purse's owner's name. However, he didn't know use or take any valuable items inside the purse. He simply can't resist the temptation of the purse, that's weird. 

I think there would be part 2 after this since Tintin and Captain Haddock found another map for the hidden wealth. After all, it's a nice movie though I had night mare dog bit my hands madly after watching this movie. I am currently watching the anime, One Piece so quite interested on marine or sailor or pirates. haha 

The trailer


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: