Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jay Chou's birthday

It's JAY CHOU's birthday!!
18th January
So, I am gonna blog about his new released music album.
I know this album was released 2 months back but I just got it in hand few days ago. My sis bought it for me from Taiwan at a price cheaper by almost RM20. That's a lot!! The theme of this album is sailor!! He is trying to act cute, isn't he? 
Even the disc look so fancy, nice nice!!  

Show to the pages of the lyrics booklet which I like the most. The whole album is totally cute, no other word can describe it best. Besides that, it's so colourful unlike his previous albums design mainly in dark colours. 
He has his initial 'J' transformed into an achor, quite nice =)  
He is none other but...
JAY CHOU
=)
the 11th music album
Exclamation Mark

P/S: I am looking forward his movie, Viral Factor.


Watch this video though it's not related to this post. XD This girl is super cute!!




Wisdom is only found in truth

3 comments:

Blackswan said...

I can see that u're a huge fan of Jay! I enjoy his singing & acting too :)

Blackswan said...

I can see that u're a huge fan of Jay! I enjoy his singing & acting too :)

Evelyn`Wann said...

YES I AM!!! He is talented and charming in many aspects. haha