Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Danga Bay

Fun fair is a part of my childhood memories and I could reminiscent it anytime as I wish at Danga bay. It seems like nothing much to show to my friends in JayBee so I brought them to this place. Somehow I think everyone enjoyed the night spent(from my observation).







We die die wanna cycle so rented this thing for 45 minutes and took turns to cycle it. It's not easy to control this big bicycle or whatever you call it. 





It forms another sweet memories of the 10 of us. We were pretty much like big kids walking around in this big playground and yelling here and there. Supper of the night was the almond butter cake baked by my dearest mummy. Thanks mama!! 



My murmur
Maybe you are hurt by the words or even maybe you feel angry than feeling hurt. However, it's just a general statement to remind others the way to treat your spouse's family in the future. I set no subject to the statement and referring to no one. If you think that I was attacking you, I am sorry to say that whoever eats the chili feels the spiciness (from the Malay proverb : Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas). Sad to say that, what I see is what I get until you prove me wrong. I am not a saint and no any better than anyone but just stating the truth. If you feel offended, you are just over sensitive or you feel guilty. 

The judge of a court doesn't judge a criminal's wrongdoings based on his understanding of the criminal but based on right or wrong. The judges of a drawing competition do not need to know how long did you learn drawing or how much effort did you put in for the competition but will only judge you based on the outcome that you produce for the competition. 

I am not married and not attached so from now onwards I shall see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. The best is to play the role as a mute, deaf and blind just like a fool. 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: