Saturday, May 19, 2012

Separation


I have been busy going around with my coursemates before all of us separate and back to each hometown. We spent one whole week together (day and night) after the very last paper of our degree course. We used to see each other everyday, had meals together,sing k,movie time and many more, that's why we don't bear to leave anyone. Separation makes us realize how bonded we are. I treasure the moments we created together and the times we spent together. What I could express is more than words...

I don't cry in front of you people but doesn't mean I don't care. You guys are awesome and made my uni life really awesome!! I believe we are just moving to the next stage but it wouldn't affect our relationship. Let's meet up whenever we have holidays or any long weekend in the future. I would surely miss you :) 

Hey kawan-kawan, my beloved friends (you know who you are) thanks for everything!! All the best in future undertakings, good luck and do miss me sometimes. haha  Love ya!! 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: