Sunday, February 24, 2013

The end of CNY 2013

It's the last day of this lunar new year. Chap goh mei.
No more ang paus to be given or received during visitation. 
No more lou sang.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I miss that pair of hands that pat on my back when I cry or throw tantrum.
I miss that pair of hands that pass me a cup of warm water after I cried.
I miss that pair of hands that hold me and lead me to buy kuih-muih for breakfast. 
I miss that pair of hands that hold me for a evening stroll. 
I miss that pair of hands that make a swing for me and my bro. 
I miss that pair of hands that helped to apply medicine on my wound.
I miss that pair of hands that helped to complete my life skill's wooden stool/box.

I miss that pair of warm hands...

11 years passed
Ah gong, how are you?

Never will I forget this day. 
11 years ago, papa sent me to school at noon
I came home happily by school bus in the evening didn't know that you left until I reached the gate.
That's the last CNY with you around. 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: