Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Few years no see, my friend!

There are some people you might see them quite often or maybe daily yet you guys have nothing much to talk about. Silence at the meeting. 

There are also some people you might have not seen them for few years yet the moment you meet up, you can never stop catching up with each other. Saliva dried. lol



Friend had enough with the boss and quit the job. She was too bored at home so dated me out. We were supposed to meet up earlier during LNY but timing wasn't right so just leave it so. She dated me out and I was thinking, seriously? We did not meet each other for few years, won't it be awkward? Okay lah, we did contact each other like once in a while, thanks to Facebook, chit chat a little at her part-time working place last time.

We started our date with a movie so it was fine. The yumcha session after movie lasted for 2 hours, talking non-stop. MY GOD!! My worries got swept under the carpet for good. haha We just so shiok sharing what happened these few years, how are our friends doing and so on. We do have mutual friends. 
I just love listening to her traveling stories. She has been to so many countries (those I wish to go to), so many stories to tell. The best part of the day was the stories about her job and also the boss. It's nightmare for her but lessons for me as well. Hilarious.



A very cute friend indeed. The feeling of finding back a friend is good. Not sure about her but I was quite happy that day. I was really amazed how did we make it to talk that much when we don't meet up for so long yet everything feels like just so yesterday. Was busy chatting so no time for photo together, aisey. Shall wait for next meet up. 

Have not contacted your friend for long time? Anyone crosses your mind right now? Take the initiation to start the conversation with him/her and date her out. You would be amazed by yourself. 



I know friends come and friends leave, it's their wills we can't help it nor stop it to happen but we gotta show our efforts in keeping the friendship. Hey my friends who are reading this, I am sorry if I ever hurt your feelings via my words. My apology. For friends who are still by my side, sorry for forcing you to endure my weird personality, annoying character and idiotic attitude most of the time. You guys are heroes, the Ninjas! Toast to you =D

No idea why did I go so sentimental in this post. Words from my heart for real.


Some quotes to share with you.


A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.
Pam Brown

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.
Socrates

When you choose your friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character.
W. Somerset Maugham

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
Charles R. Swindoll


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Haiyo Samsung Note 2 pink colour is so love!! The baby pink is soft and nice. Another thing is Hebe endorsing the product!! hahaha






Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: