Saturday, July 06, 2013

Sun kissed

Summer is here!! It's time to apply layer and layer of sunscreen on your whole body even you feet else you are gonna regret like me. 



I think I wore the wrong shoes for the trip. Now I shall admire this 2 tones feet for months (worst still could be a year+) until the skin colour turns fair again. Besides these 2 tones, I have a few dozens of red dots on each leg. God knows what kind of bugs bitten me secretly and the red dots might make others think that I have skin disease. 

For the moment, shall avoid wearing shorts and apply cream to 'repair' my skin. T____T Worst part is humid weather, sweat and dust cause irritation then VERY ITCHY!!!! how not to scratch to stop the itchiness?!! If scratch it then might leave scar...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: