Friday, September 20, 2013

Why Why Whine #4 : Emotion ride

My emotion has been sitting on roller coaster for the past 24 hours. In order to make my story more interesting, I shall make a scenario here. 

The feeling is like you went to consult a doctor and the doctor asked you to wait for the report. For sure, you waited patiently yet anxiously. Too gan jiong and you finally decided to follow up with the doctor after a week. 

Doctor somehow announced something which sounds like death sentence to you. You go ahhhh...ok I would accept it. You thank doctor for whatever lah then the next hour doctor calls you for next consultation. Of course you went. 

He said initially it's hopeless but now there's a new medicine for you to try. If it works and you are fine after a period of time, you are saved, vice versa.

Above is a scenario to illustrate out what has happened to me but nothing related to my health or the doctor. It was regarding something else. I am not sure whether I could pull it through or not but still have to show my best and prove them wrong. (hopefully) In deep dilemma now... 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: