Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Last quarter of 2013

Oh dear! It's already the last 3 months of 2013, isn't time just flies tooooooo fast? Yes or no? 

I have no idea what did I achieve in the past 9 months but I hope life would treats me good in the remaining months. I am really bad at deciding my future, always screw it up. Blame my lack of ability =( 
Endure the pain now and strive for a brighter future.

2 months left!! BUCK UP...you lazy ass T.T 

Oh yeah there are some nice things coming up in these coming 3 months so at least there are some happy events gonna happen soon. For example, Christmas and Boxing day. I start to wish for another overseas trip to rest my soul and mind. Things happen for a reason so I believe I am not pointlessly going through what I am going through now. And I believe all these will surely make a better me!!! 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: