Monday, November 04, 2013

I am a clown.

I love Malaysia.

One of the reasons is definitely the number of public holidays which I get to enjoy. How not to love it when I get to rest at home yet get paid? LOL

Therefore I am here to blog a short post since tomorrow is another public holiday and I get to snug under my blanket for a longer time. 

YES. I enjoy and have fun making fun of my own photos ALL THE TIME (if you notice). I was just a little too bored so I got curious how would I look like with those make up on. Apparently, I turned into a clown immediately. 
Never even once a beauty so might as well transform into a clown. Nobody really understands what a clown is thinking or hiding underneath the funky make up, don't you think so?


What do you think of this photo? I hope you had a great laugh and got into a happy mood after this. 
Have a nice day and enjoy this precious rest day. It's another self revision day for me though. 



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: