Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello blog!

I still cannot believe I actually leave here non-updated for 5 weeks. That's so unlike me. haha

Bo bian, I was really bo eng ahhhhh~~ Finally I have the whole world's time to type all nonsense here but I am so tired and sleepy therefore good night people!!! *who am I talking to actually hahahahaha*

By the way, I had a really really strange dream last night. Why do I dream EVERY night? Oh my god, that's really so restless. Each morning I wake up and I feel so angry, have the urge to slap myself. Not kidding, really got so angry at myself why do I dream every night and end up I don't feel energized after it. What's wrong with me? 

It's 930pm now and so good night!! Hopefully I could fall asleep before 11pm. Long day again tomorrow.


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: