Tuesday, January 07, 2014

7th day of 2014

This morning I wanted to know the time so I had a glance on my watch and got a shock. It's not because I was late but I was shock today is already the 7th day of 2014. wow time passes so fast in a blink of eye. However, I am still looking forward to celebrate the Lunar New Year end of this month. 

What have I done so far?

I know life is getting tougher and I have gotta work harder but...haizzz I start from low so there's room for me to improve, barely an excuse for myself. It's ok, maybe I shall continue to hide under my shell and remain useless ( although I am barely useful ). *BOOOOOOOOOOOO*

By the way, I am still the old me who loves to daydream and cope inside my room to watch dramas. I am currently watching a drama which make me think over something and discuss with my friend. Life... As I grow older and older, I lagi love to stay at home or spend more time with family. I would prefer to stay at home and rot. Partly because I don't have spare money for extra expenses lah. Sad case like that. 

Therefore this year I must HUAAAAAAAAAAAT AHHHHH!!!!


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: