Sunday, February 16, 2014

Coconut shake at JJ

It has been a while since my last food verdict post. I am going to introduce to you my current addiction, the coconut shake.

If you think the best coconut shake is at Klebang, Melaka then you are wrong!! Recently I have just tried one coconut shake from a stall at Jalan Dedap, Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru and I found out that this is nicer. I wanted to introduce to my friend and surprisingly she knew it too. Besides, she too agrees that she prefers this coconut shake. 

It is priced at RM3, add on 50 cents for another scoop of ice cream. It's from Jasni Corner at the Johor Jaya food court, right opposite CIMB Bank at Jalan Dedap.

Why do we think this is better?
It is because we think that it is not done in a hurry and the portion of ice blended with the coconut flesh is just nice. The ice blended is smooth and refreshing. I don't feel the ice (don't know how to explain) and the coconut flesh where I could just drink it without needing me to bite on anything before everything goes into my stomach.

Okay okay fine!! I am just this bad at using words to describe food/beverages (or anything).


I personally think it's yet to be famous therefore I don't see crowd queueing for the drinks. Now I know where to buy coconut shake whenever I crave for it. Exactly, I am promoting it because it is yummy. It's so good that I bought it home and give everyone each. hahahaha 



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: