Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another special date for the lovebirds

It's now 119am, another Tuesday on the calendar.

No, I am not awake intentionally nor blog to commemorate this special date of 520. 

My stress level is up secretly unknowingly till I realise whenever I just plant myself on the chair sitting down at the study table, there would certainly be a voice inside me, HEY GO FOR FOOD. Fine, I would tell myself you better finish from here to here before reaching out for food. I even start to like to do things I don't really do it when I have ample of free time doing it. 

Things I ate
- 3 meals 
- 1 chocolate bar
- 3 macarons
- 1 walnut cookie (big one)
- 1 packet of penang white curry mee
- 2 slices of bread with peanut butter
- 2 cups of lipton tea O

I got guilty the minute after I gobbled everything (each intake) then I quickly lay flat my yoga mat and do all sort of funny position. Boo, just to make myself feel better even though everything just lasted for perhaps 3 minutes. Calories burnt maybe 10. hahahaha 

Worst still. I happily doing my laundry and watering the plants. O-M-G!!! I am just trying to procrastinate till I feel I am really running out of time. 

If I tell people I am stress, people never believe, don't understand and never show concern. So when people question about that, I would just show to them the look of I-do-not-give-a-damn since telling them can't even help me to decrease the stress level. hahaha  

That explains why I trust food to make me feel better in many ways. I would surely regret pretty much the next second and growl like a Godzilla after I see the fantabulous figures on the weighing scale but YOLO. 

Live now, think now, enjoy now!!


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: