Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tamsui Fisherman's Wharf

Come to Tamsui, Taipei surely have to come to this famous Fisherman's Wharf. What is it famous for (put aside food and drinks)? ERRRRR...perhaps the bridge it is. 

Having busker on the street perhaps is one of the cultures in Taiwan too. Hey dude, go for your dream and good luck!! 


***Till this point, I am too lazy to continue so shall continue writing this post after mood kicks in***

Okay I drafted the above at 23 July 2014 and now it is 16th August 2014. I wasn't really that busy but just not free to share my life here. haha I am super active on Instagram though.


What else to see at this fisherman's wharf but this lovers' bridge. woohoo But it was so crowded and seriously couldn't find a spot to take a picture with it so I don't even have a picture of me with the bridge.  
But my friend has it. haha 






The three musketeers!!

This was the place we got bitten by the sand flies. Damn itchy can for the remaining days at Taipei. Walk for few steps and I need to stop to scratch to stop the itch. Think back, it was really so irritating and annoying. So next time going anywhere, should prepare a small bag of medicine, just in case.


Done a little shopping at Tamsui night market then off we went to Shihlin night market to find their local delicacies to fill the stomach. Cannot tahan, too overwhelm with all those foods and had a difficult time in choosing which to eat. 
My friend strongly recommend this to us. First time trying this and I find it quite unique in a way that it's not too sweet but not bland. Can give it a try.

 Stayreal mascot statue. So cute and couldn't resist but to take picture of it. 

For the rest of the time at Shihlin night market was just walking around to buy clothes and food and more food. We split into two groups so the 4 of us went for our late dinner at the underground food court kind of place. 

One thing I don't like for travelling is I always drink very little water and tend to look for cold sugary drinks. That's really bad but couldn't help it. 



Done writing this post. I wish go back to Taiwan and try those yummy food. In fact, I wish to just go anywhere to travel, a free and easy trip without tight schedule. Can I?! Visit a new city/place/country every year at least. 


Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: