Thursday, February 05, 2015

I am back from Bangkok!



Yes, finally I visited the shopping haven where everyone has been telling me this is cheap, that is cheap and their food is fantabulous yummy. The only thing that I regretted for this trip was not having enough shopping fund to buy the whole Platinum mall or Chatuchak back with me in Malaysia. And I stupidly lost my neck pillow at Changi Airport and cannot recall when did I lose it. This poor memory ahhh...

This photo was taken at the space between Siam Paragon and Siam Center. On that night, there was a bomb explosion which we totally have no idea about it until I have checked into departure hall and having my lunch at Fuji Restaurant then I was told about it. 

We were happily doing our shopping at Central World shopping mall and having my yummy thai cuisine when all this happened. Thank God everyone is safe. 

I was browsing through my most recent posts and realised it's all travel posts but I did not travel that much in fact all backlog posts. haha Once in a while it crossed my mind then I will write a post for it when I have free time. 

So stay tuned for my Bangkok trip posts. 


Hmmm I never really did any ootd or street photo before because nobody would wanna know but not today. Let me hiao yi xiao. We were trying to mimic fashion bloggers to take photo but it turns out we perform better at our current job position. LOL 


Top: Cotton On  Bottom: Mango  Shoes: Birkenstock  Bag: Adidas 



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: