Monday, November 21, 2016

I am back from Taiwan!!


Hey!! I just came back from my annual trip two weeks ago. I went back to Taiwan after 4 years and it is still in my list. Taiwan is a country where I want to revisit in the future.

We picked end of Oct to avoid typhoon (but it still rained a lot) and wanted cool weather which we don't get it here in Malaysia. Autumn, woohoo~ I know my outfit is so summer but trust me, it was cooling. We didnt have enough time to have a good look at Taipei nor its night market. That's sad but it makes it another excuse for me to revisit Taiwan. Oh yeah, isn't it awesome??! 


I was not so into snapping whatever I see anymore hence I didnt capture much photos using my camera but in friends' cameras. Maybe I shall pick a few sets of photos and blog about it next time. Till then!! 



Wisdom is only found in truth

No comments: